Friday, December 15, 2017

"This book is so...
Delectable
Delicious
Dirty
Damn good!"
Delectable (Gold Coast Nights Book 1)
Author: Ann Grech
Genre: M/M/F Romance
☆ BUY LINKS ☆
Can true love really withstand any test? Suffering from PTSD, Connor returns from war to his best friends. Are they the key to this Australian ex-soldier’s happily ever after? Ann Grech’s delectable MMF menage romance will take you on an emotional roller coaster through twists and turns leaving you breathless.

Connor

I owe Levi everything, so when I fell for his girl, I did the only thing a good mate would do. I left. Ran. Six years in the Army and I still couldn’t forget. But I couldn’t stay away any longer.
And now I’m realizing it wasn’t just her I’d fallen for.

Levi
He left us to defend our country. While I was living in paradise, happy, and in love with my gorgeous girl, he faced horrors I can't even imagine. It nearly broke me knowing he was there, and we were here. Twenty years we’ve known each other and we’re still inseparable. Now I’m beginning to understand how, in another life, we could have been so much more. 

Katy
Levi’s the love of my life, my soulmate. And life is good. We’re so damn lucky… blessed to have found each other. But when Connor left, he took a piece of my heart and we’re incomplete without him. In limbo.

NOW HE’S BACK.
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. She graduated with a PhD in 2016 and is now an over-qualified nerd. Glasses, briefcase, high heels and a pencil skirt, she’s got the librarian look nailed too. If only they knew! She swears like a sailor, so that’s got to be a hint. The other one was “the look” from her tattoo artist when she told him that she wanted her kids initials “B” and “J” tattooed on her foot. It took a second to register that it might be a bad idea.

She’s never entirely fit in and loves escaping into a book—whether it’s reading or writing one. But she’s found her tribe now and loves her MM book world family. She dislikes cooking, but loves eating, can’t figure out technology, but is addicted to it, and her guilty pleasure is Byron Bay Cookies. Oh and shoes. And lingerie. And maybe handbags too. Well, if we’re being honest, we’d probably have to add her library too, given the state of her credit card every month (what can she say, she’s a bookworm at heart)! 

She also publishes her raunchier short stories under her pen name, Olive Hiscock.

Ann loves chatting to people online, so if you’d like to keep up with what she’s got going on:
Like her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Grech/458420227655212 
Follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ann.grech.9 
Join The A-Team (Ann’s street team and fan group): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1871698189780535/ 
Insta & Twitter: @anngrechauthor 
Visit her online: http://www.anngrech.com/ (while you’re there, sign up for Ann’s newsletter. You’ll get a free read)

No comments:

Post a Comment